[Gretl-devel] error

Ignacio Díaz-Emparanza ignacio.diaz-emparanza at ehu.es
Wed Nov 22 11:23:03 EST 2006

I think this is not very important, but Gretl shows an error message
if:

1- I open a dataset (data3-6 for example)
2- Click on /View/Graph specified vars X-Y scatter
3- I pass the mouse pointer over some points, so the data labels appear
4- I click on the plot and select "Freeze data labels" --> An error box
appears: "Fallo al generar el fichero PNG" (fail to generate PNG file)

This occurs in Windows and Linux and only with Gretl (official 1.6.0) in
Spanish. I tried the same with Gretl in English and there was no error.

--
Ignacio Díaz-Emparanza
Dpto. de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística)