[Gretl-devel] non translated words

Allin Cottrell cottrell at wfu.edu
Fri Oct 12 16:52:27 EDT 2007

On Fri, 12 Oct 2007, Riccardo (Jack) Lucchetti wrote:

> I can't speak for Allin, but I think he'll agree we're pretty
> much in feature freeze mode by now. A lot of work has gone into
> the vecm command, which is now pretty complete, and the
> corresponding manual chapter is at the last iterations. Allin,
> would it be unrealistic to estimate release of 1.6.6 by
> mid-November?

Agreed, in fact I'd hope to release by the end of October.

As for the bug-tracking, feature requests, etc, I agree with Cri
that we could do with something more formal at this point.
Further suggestions welcome; for the moment I guess I'll take a
closer look at what SF offers (I checked this out a while ago, but
not recently).