[Gretl-devel] commit error

Allin Cottrell cottrell at wfu.edu
Thu Feb 24 08:40:31 EST 2011

On Thu, 24 Feb 2011, Talha Yalta wrote:

> I have just comitted the TR translation updates but I also received
> the below error(s). Do you think it went through? Do I have to do
> something?

>   File "/usr/lib64/python2.4/smtplib.py", line 306, in connect
>     raise socket.error, msg
> socket.error: (111, 'Connection refused')

That is breakage in the mechanism that used to work for
auto-emailing notifications of CVS commits in the translations
area. I suppose this is fallout from the changes made following
the hacking of Sourceforge. But although it looks messy it's
harmless, the commits go through OK. (I filed a support ticket
about this, maybe 10 days ago, but I haven't heard anything back.)