[Gretl-devel] problem with package editor

Ignacio Diaz-Emparanza ignacio.diaz-emparanza at ehu.es
Tue May 31 09:17:12 EDT 2011

It seems there is a bug in the function packages editor. I was trying to
change some lines in an existing package that was formed just by one
function, but the button "edit function code" does not open the function
editor. I tried several times with different packages, and there is not
problem if the package contains two or more functions, but for packages
with just one function the button does not open the editor.

(gretl from current cvs on Ubuntu Linux 10.04)

--
Ignacio Diaz-Emparanza
DEPARTAMENTO DE ECONOMÍA APLICADA III (ECONOMETRÍA Y ESTADÍSTICA)