[Gretl-devel] A few issues

Talha Yalta talhayalta at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 08:28:35 EDT 2012

Dear Professor Cottrell,

I would like to report a few small issue that I recently noticed:

1)- Please see the attached gdt file. If one runs a 2 variable
regression using (1) and (2) and then runs a second regression adding
the rest of the variables, the tabbed model window is too narrow so
some of the results lines are broken, resulting in a messy look.

2)- Could you please mark for translation the strings in "Dataset
info" such as "Data imported from Open Document file 'xxx.ods', ..." ?

3)- In the tabbed model window, gretl warns about switching subsamples
if the change is based on "Restrict, based on criterion", however,
gretl does not warn (and seems to calculate the correct results) if
the change is based on "set range". I think it would be nicer if this
was more consistent (either warning or not warning in all cases).

Sincerely
Talha

--
“An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made
in a very narrow field.” - Niels Bohr (1885-1962)