[Gretl-devel] Model window suggestion

Talha Yalta talhayalta at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 08:28:50 EDT 2012

Dear Professor Cottrell,

I have a suggestion regarding the model window menu layout. I think
you would agree that, currently, the "Tests" menu is a bit overloaded
while the "Edit" menu has just 2 items. Consequently, I think it would
be much better if these 2 menus are reorganized so that the former has
actions and tests regarding "Specification" while the latter has those
regarding "Diagnostics".

Sincerely
Talha

--
“An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made
in a very narrow field.” - Niels Bohr (1885-1962)