[Gretl-devel] on making "const" translatable

Talha Yalta talhayalta at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 15:01:26 EDT 2012

> In Spanish 'const' does not imply a problem because the translation of
> 'constant' is 'constante' and so const may be an acceptable abreviation.
> But the same occurs when you add a 'time trend'. The new variable has
> the name 'time' which by the same reason should be marked for
> translation as well, and this would affect the translation into Spanish:
> 'tiempo'.
Thanks very much for remembering this. Yes I would like to have that
too, if possible, please. And again, marking these for translation
does not mean everyone has to translate those strings.
Cheers
Talha

--
“An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made
in a very narrow field.” - Niels Bohr (1885-1962)