[Gretl-devel] on making "const" translatable

Talha Yalta talhayalta at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 15:07:08 EDT 2012

> IMO: omit, add, coeffsum and restrict on one side; all the rest on the other
> side.
This also sounds nice. I am in favor of any change that can take some
pressure from the tests menu and make the edit menu more like a menu.
Also, my other suggestion about having an item to switch subsamples
(for the secenario where subsample changes in tests are automatic)
would also fit nicely in the edit menu as well.
Cheers
Talha

--
“An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made
in a very narrow field.” - Niels Bohr (1885-1962)