[Gretl-devel] translate "const" and "time"?

Allin Cottrell cottrell at wfu.edu
Tue Apr 24 09:41:31 EDT 2012

I've thought a bit more about this question, following Talha's
request and Ignacio's follow-up.

I'm OK with doing this, but solely for model output. Those who
advocate the change, please note: these names would not be
translated as they appear in the gretl main window or in the
model selection dialog. This introduces an inconsistency, but
if translators think it's worth paying that price to get
"nicer looking" internationalized model output, I'm willing to
leave that judgement with them.

So, should we go ahead with this? (If so I'll send a specific
message to translators, not all of whom are on this list,
pointing out that whether or not to translate these terms is
a matter of judgement.)