[Gretl-devel] Function help problem

Allin Cottrell cottrell at wfu.edu
Tue Apr 24 12:09:18 EDT 2012

On Tue, 24 Apr 2012, Henrique Andrade wrote:

> The function help in the latest snapshot has a problem (at
> least here on my Windows Vista computer). Please take a look
> at the .png file attached.

This should now be fixed in CVS and snapshots. Note that if
you're building the gretl helpfiles from source you need to
re-run the configure to use the new Makefile.in in the
doc/commands directory, and you may also need to delete
share/gen*.stamp and share/hlp*.stamp to ensure that the
helpfiles are rebuilt properly.

The problem here seems to have been some nasty interaction
between the builds for the English and the Portuguese
helpfiles.