[Gretl-devel] libgretl arma

Emrah Samdan emrahsamdan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 07:13:08 EST 2012

Hello,

I am a newbie for this mail list. Sorry, if i ask something not suitable.
I have been trying to use libgretl api to make estimations using arma
models, I have made the libgretl read my datafile. However, when i call
arma function like this:
ArmaModel = arma(list,NULL,dset,OPT_N,prn) ; it gives the error arma.so:
cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory.
I have execute sudo ldconfig /usr/local/lib/gretl-gtk2/ to add arma.so .But
it didn't fix my problem.

Do you have any solution to this ?

Additionally, is there any place where some example code resides. I
desperately need some example code for especially arma model. ?

Best regards,
--
---
Emrah Samdan