[Gretl-devel] Feature request?

Lee Adkins lee.adkins at okstate.edu
Tue Feb 28 11:33:49 EST 2012

Hi all,
Using lists is a great time saver in gretl.   I like using lists a
lot. It's still a bit hard to use them in the GUI, though. So.... I have
two feature requests.

   1. I'd like to be able to choose a list in the specify model dialog
   boxes in the GUI.   Also, it would be nice to have a button in the specify
   model dialogs to take you to the define list dialog.
   2. I'd like the ability to specify variables to be included in the
   modtest --breusch-pagan test statement. (nothing to do with lists, but what
   the heck).  Something like

         modtest z1 z2 --breusch-pagan

         or even better

         modtest zlist --breusch-pagan