[Gretl-devel] Problems with MPI supp. on Win 7 machine

Artur T. artur.tarassow at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 26 14:00:21 EDT 2014

>(I guess you didn't really type the extra '$' on the end
of $havempi, did you?)

No, I didn't.

With current cvs $havempi returns "46" now. But, running the MLE-example of
your MPI-gretl-manual gives the error:

? mpibcast(&param)
The MPI library is not loaded
Error executing script: halting
> mpibcast(&param)

Actually, example 1 (bootstrap) returns:

Error: while reading machinefile 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft
MPI\Bin\mpiexec.exe': expecting a positive number of cores following the
host name.
Data error
*** error in function B_stats, line 1
> matrix means = meanc(B)