[Gretl-devel] Feature list on the web page

Ignacio Diaz-Emparanza ignacio.diaz-emparanza at ehu.eus
Thu Jul 2 10:01:05 EDT 2015

El 02/07/15 a las 15:02, Allin Cottrell escribió:

>> And while we're on the topic, we really ought to have a forum. The
>> wiki experiment more or less died a peaceful death, but nowadays I
>> guess that people expect to be able to ask questions to "the
>> community" through a forum rather than mailing lists. Of course,
>> looking after a forum website is a hefty job (it's important to
>> filter spamming etc), so I don't expect anybody to volunteer in the
>> next 5 minuts, but let's just say it'd be nice if someone stepped up ;)
>
> If we were going to do that, it would make sense to use some existing
> machinery such as stackexchange. Any volunteers to find out what
> exactly it would involve to set up a gretl "site" there?

Please, remember that sourceforge also offers forums for the projects.
They call it "Discussion":

"Discussion Overview

Discussion forums are a way to collaborate with other developers on the
project, or with end users. You can create as many different forums as
needed by clicking on "Create a Forum" on the left sidebar."

--
Ignacio Díaz-Emparanza
Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística)