[Gretl-devel] Feature list on the web page

Ignacio Diaz-Emparanza ignacio.diaz-emparanza at ehu.eus
Thu Jul 2 10:13:54 EDT 2015

El 02/07/15 a las 16:08, Allin Cottrell escribió:

>>> If we were going to do that, it would make sense to use some
>>> existing machinery such as stackexchange. Any volunteers to find out
>>> what exactly it would involve to set up a gretl "site" there?
>>>

>> Please, remember that sourceforge also offers forums for the
>> projects. They call it "Discussion":
>>
>> "Discussion Overview
>>
>> Discussion forums are a way to collaborate with other developers on
>> the project, or with end users. You can create as many different
>> forums as needed by clicking on "Create a Forum" on the left sidebar."
>
> Interesting, I hadn't noticed that. Do you know of any (good) examples
> that we could look at?
>
> Allin

I did'nt remember to have used anyone but I was remembering this from
the time we was debating about the wiki (which sourceforge has as well).
But I see it is not difficulkt to find some of them working, for example
7zip has two forums in http://sourceforge.net/p/sevenzip/discussion/

--
Ignacio Díaz-Emparanza
Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística)