[Gretl-devel] Feature list on the web page

Ignacio Diaz-Emparanza ignacio.diaz-emparanza at ehu.eus
Thu Jul 2 10:43:17 EDT 2015

El 02/07/15 a las 16:13, Ignacio Diaz-Emparanza escribió:

>>> Please, remember that sourceforge also offers forums for the
>>> projects. They call it "Discussion":
>>>
>>> "Discussion Overview
>>>
>>> Discussion forums are a way to collaborate with other developers on
>>> the project, or with end users. You can create as many different
>>> forums as needed by clicking on "Create a Forum" on the left sidebar."
>>
>> Interesting, I hadn't noticed that. Do you know of any (good)
>> examples that we could look at?
>>
>> Allin
>>

> I did'nt remember to have used anyone but I was remembering this from
> the time we was debating about the wiki (which sourceforge has as
> well). But I see it is not difficulkt to find some of them working,
> for example 7zip has two forums in
> http://sourceforge.net/p/sevenzip/discussion/

This said, I should say I like stackexchange. It seems more modern, and
complete, I remember have used it to resolve LateX dudes. But I am not
sure whether it is the thing we need. They say

"This site is all about *getting answers*. It's not a discussion forum.
There's no chit-chat." (See http://stackexchange.com/tour )

--
Ignacio Díaz-Emparanza
Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística)