[Gretl-devel] Suggestion for new unit root test formatting

Sven Schreiber svetosch at gmx.net
Fri Jul 3 05:50:22 EDT 2015

Am 01.07.2015 um 21:35 schrieb Allin Cottrell:
> On Tue, 30 Jun 2015, Sven Schreiber wrote:
>

>> I'm also attaching the actual output of how it looks with this change.
>>
>> Better double-check the changes, because while I did test, I also
>> managed to produce a few crashes through typos and syntax mistakes...
>
> Thanks, Sven. I'll have a proper go at this before long.

BTW, it's clear that this could not go in as-is in any case. The
alignment of the numbers would now only work in English with the given
width of the text strings. I don't know how to take that into account,
though. I read something about "TRANSLATED WIDTH" in the source which
sounds relevant, but no idea how to use it.

cheers,