[Gretl-devel] Proposal for function package cleanup

Sven Schreiber svetosch at gmx.net
Mon Jul 13 03:13:03 EDT 2015

Hi Yi-Nung,

can you be more specific? (Book title, chapter, page etc.)

In any case, the example script fails. I understand that you assume that
the Wooldridge data is installed, but that is not ok for our function
package policy. You can add an example data file in a function package
nowadays (in zip format / adding "resources").

But before you do, perhaps we should decide whether it should be added
to the example/practice script collection instead of making it a package.

thanks,
sven