[Gretl-devel] replacing function package list by choosing directory is not persistent

Sven Schreiber svetosch at gmx.net
Mon Jul 13 03:41:32 EDT 2015

Hi,

unsure whether this is intended:

In the function package list window (local machine, not "on server") I
click the choose-directory button to load additional packages from a
local directory. Upon being asked "add packages or replace?" I choose
replace and (somewhat to my surprise) all the packages in the window
listing are replaced with the few packages in the chosen directory. Ok.

But when I close the package list window and open it again, all the old
packages are back and the newly loaded are gone from the list.

Don't know which part of the behavior is wrong, but taken together it
seems inconsistent.

(Latest Win snapshot.)

thanks,