[Gretl-devel] gretl data installers

Juan C. Estévez ecadrian.estevez at usc.es
Tue Jul 21 11:17:15 EDT 2015

Hi,
I install   ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu/pub/gretl/gujartati_data.exe
(2015/07/15) in Windows 8.1 (Galician language) with
    * 1.10.90cvs (x86_64), release 2015/07/20, under  ...\Program Files
(x86)\gretl\  , and
    * 1.10.90cvs (x86), release 2015/07/20, under ...\Program
Files\gretl\  .
And the tab appears in both cases and all works fine.
Cheers
Juan C.