[Gretl-devel] gretl data installers

Ignacio Diaz-Emparanza ignacio.diaz-emparanza at ehu.eus
Wed Jul 22 06:24:43 EDT 2015

El 22/07/15 a las 03:56, Allin Cottrell escribió:
> On Tue, 21 Jul 2015, Juan C. Estévez wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I install   ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu/pub/gretl/gujartati_data.exe
>> (2015/07/15) in Windows 8.1 (Galician language) with
>>   * 1.10.90cvs (x86_64), release 2015/07/20, under  ...\Program Files
>> (x86)\gretl\  , and
>>   * 1.10.90cvs (x86), release 2015/07/20, under ...\Program
>> Files\gretl\  .
>> And the tab appears in both cases and all works fine.
>
> Thanks, Juan (and also Sven) for the confirmation.
>
> If anyone has an older version of MS Windows with which to test these
> data-package self-installers that would be good too.

I have a Windows 7 (64 bits) running on a Virtual Machine. My first
attempt was to use the gretl version I had already installed (Build on
may, 2015)
and install Wooldrige data on it. There was not success, the new data
did not appeared as a new tab.

Then I uninstalled this version of gretl and installed the current
Windows version (64bits) in ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu, and installed again the
Wooldridge data, now the new Woorldrige tab appears in the data files
window.

--
Ignacio Díaz-Emparanza
Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística)