[Gretl-devel] gretl data installers

Ignacio Diaz-Emparanza ignacio.diaz-emparanza at ehu.eus
Wed Jul 22 06:34:57 EDT 2015

El 22/07/15 a las 12:24, Ignacio Diaz-Emparanza escribió:
> El 22/07/15 a las 03:56, Allin Cottrell escribió:
>> On Tue, 21 Jul 2015, Juan C. Estévez wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> I install   ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu/pub/gretl/gujartati_data.exe
>>> (2015/07/15) in Windows 8.1 (Galician language) with
>>>   * 1.10.90cvs (x86_64), release 2015/07/20, under ...\Program Files
>>> (x86)\gretl\  , and
>>>   * 1.10.90cvs (x86), release 2015/07/20, under ...\Program
>>> Files\gretl\  .
>>> And the tab appears in both cases and all works fine.
>>
>> Thanks, Juan (and also Sven) for the confirmation.
>>
>> If anyone has an older version of MS Windows with which to test these
>> data-package self-installers that would be good too.
>>

> I have a Windows 7 (64 bits) running on a Virtual Machine. My first
> attempt was to use the gretl version I had already installed (Build on
> may, 2015)
> and install Wooldrige data on it. There was not success, the new data
> did not appeared as a new tab.
>
> Then I uninstalled this version of gretl and installed the current
> Windows version (64bits) in ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu, and installed again
> the Wooldridge data, now the new Woorldrige tab appears in the data
> files window.

Finally, I uninstalled gretl again and installed the currente
gretl_install.exe (x86) from ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu, and reinstalled the
Wooldridge package. But there is not a Wooldridge tab in the data files
window.

--
Ignacio Díaz-Emparanza
Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística)