[Gretl-devel] gqtest 0.17

Sven Schreiber svetosch at gmx.net
Sun Apr 3 14:49:50 EDT 2016

Am 02.04.2016 um 12:51 schrieb oleg_komashko at ukr.net:
> Dear Sven
> I simply deleted a couple
> of lines with the data file
> Everybody have already seen
> the answer coincided
> So, only simulated data are left
> No it's gfn rather than zip

Thanks Oleh, I have approved it and also removed the old .zip version.

Nevertheless, I have some comments, in case you're interested:

- The date of the package still says "2015-12-22".

- There is still some misspelled "heterockedasticity" in the output.

- In the help text the function "GUI_qgtest()" is mentioned ("qg"
instead of "gq").

- And more substantially: I don't quite understand why "sby" is a list
and at the same time you explain it should only be a single variable. It
seems to work, otherwise I wouldn't have approved it, but it feels strange.

cheers,