[Gretl-devel] Proposal for creation of Unit and Acceptance Tests

Sven Schreiber svetosch at gmx.net
Fri Apr 8 15:37:42 EDT 2016

Am 08.04.2016 um 15:02 schrieb Hélio Guilherme:
> Thank you Allin.
>
> I started to harmonize the test files, and I would like to have a GitHub
> project for anyone who wants to replicate the tests.

>   I'll do changes in a way people would easily test gretl with few setup
> changes.

Hélio, I think this is great and potentially very useful. For a long
time I have thought that gretl needs systematic unit tests, but given
Allin's big collection of test scripts it was always clear that it would
have to be done in a quite professional way to yield actual value added
over Allin's status quo. Good to see somebody tackling it.

cheers,