[Gretl-devel] MWU package group (Re: Proposal for function package cleanup)

Sven Schreiber svetosch at gmx.net
Thu Jul 7 08:42:12 EDT 2016

Hi Yi-Nung,
this is now one year overdue. (I had forgotten about it in the meantime,
and just now stumbled again over the three MWU/mwu/mwu_dummy packages on
the server.)

To workaround the problem that I would forget again, I am now going to
move the "MWU" (uppercase) and "mwu_dummy" packages to the staging area,
so they won't be accessible from within gretl anymore. They will still
be online for some time at:
http://ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu/gretl/staging_fnfiles/

You can consolidate these two removed packages into the "mwu"
(lowercase) package with a new version number and upload the
consolidated version.

Thanks,
sven