[Gretl-devel] [gretl-devel] Commit an updated version of a file to SF git

Andreï V. Kostyrka fifis.himik at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 06:38:23 EDT 2016

Dear privileged contributors,

I have updated the site page in Russian and, instead of attaching it to the
email, I would like to commit it via git. So I read the gretl-git manual,
made a commit, and, while attempting to push it, an error occurs:
error: insufficient permission for adding an object to repository database
./objects
Other people (like Hélio and Cristian) seem to be able to update the
project files. Just in case, my SF name is fifis.

Am I missing some crucial steps? If there is moderation, how does one send
a commit for admins’ review?

--
Bien cordialement,  |  Yours sincerely,
Andreï V. Kostyrka.