[Gretl-devel] Out-of-date "contributing" paragraph on the gretl homepage

Sven Schreiber svetosch at gmx.net
Thu Jul 28 10:41:17 EDT 2016

Hi,

I'm just noticing that the whole function-package stuff is not mentioned
or mis-represented on the gretl main webpage under the "Contributing to
gretl" heading. I think function packages should be mentioned and
briefly explained there. If nobody else has time, I can write something,
but only three weeks from now (feel free to remind me!).

And where are the links to the function package list? (I know how to get
the list from the package administration page, but I mean from the
homepage.)

BTW, the Wiki is out-of-date in several respects, I suggest to not link
to it from the homepage anymore, at least not directly and without a
suitable comment.

Thanks,