[Gretl-devel] Function packaging doc

Sven Schreiber svetosch at gmx.net
Thu May 19 13:03:06 EDT 2016

Hi,
I'm currently catching up on how to package a function nowadays. Expect
more emails to come...

The first thing is, I found in section 13.5 of the guide the statement:
"Creating a package via the command line
The mechanism described above, for creating function packages using the

But actually the GUI mechanism hasn't been explained before, I guess
it's because it has been moved to the separate packaging guide. Not sure
why the CLI mechanism still has to be in the main guide then.

thanks,