[Gretl-users] matrix declaration error

Allin Cottrell cottrell at wfu.edu
Tue Jan 30 15:17:17 EST 2007

On Tue, 30 Jan 2007, nadaud at centre-cired.fr wrote:

> Thanks a lot, at last it works, the trick is to assign model
> matrices to some intermediary matrices, then to work on it. The
> code you submitted allows me to build my matrix Z.

Thanks for your patience!  It's very useful to get these bug
reports.  But I think the issue is sorted out in CVS, and I'm
putting a new Windows snapshot in place now.

You should now be OK with what you were trying originally, such as

   matrix B = transp(mymodel.$coeff[2:5])

You should also be able to make a selection from the VCV matrix,
as in

   matrix S = mymodel.$vcv[2:5,2:5]

Allin.