[Gretl-users] multiple lines/curves in plots

Talha Yalta talhayalta at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 11:59:47 EDT 2007

A quick suggestion:
- For the plots, would it be possible to have custom lines by entering
different values for the parameters? For example, in my plot, I have a
linear fitted line: y = a + b*x. It would be nice if I could enter 0.5
instead of "b" and compare the difference.
- Even better, would it also be possible to have multiple fitted (or
not) lines & curves in plots? I think upto 4 would be ideal but even 2
would be neat.
Cheers
Talha

PS: Of course, it is always quick to suggest a new feature as opposed
to actually implementing it but I think this might be a nice
improvement.

--
"Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far
more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting