[Gretl-users] Is it possible to get a windows recompile?

Chris quilley at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 17:29:30 EDT 2007

I tried 1.6.5 and I crashed that too. I was using the interaction term
generating code in the manual to generate interaction terms for each of the
12 months for a number of variables, so I ran the interaction term code 12
times, then did an arch regression with the outputted lists of interaction
terms and a bunch of other dummy variables and a lagged Y term, then used
fcast to forecast over about 170 observations. the dataset is about 19000
observations large. I put an exit in  after the interaction term generating
code and gretl crashed there, but it was also crashing before while just
running the arch regression.

If you still have the script from my last arch error report, it's remarkably
similar to that, but with a bigger dataset and without the squares and cubed
terms.

Chris