[Gretl-users] ADF result

Sven Schreiber svetosch at gmx.net
Thu Dec 4 09:22:27 EST 2008

Hebert,

I'm not quite sure what the reasons for your recommendation are, the
point here was something different. The ADF test functionality as such
is of course present in gretl.

Having said that, however, I just noticed that in the ADF test
specification and output it's not 100% obvious (at least to me) whether
the lag order refers to right-hand levels or differences. I would
suggest that at least in the output this should be clarified. (It could
be in the manual, I haven't checked right now, but in any case it should
be self-explanatory IMHO.)

thanks,
sven