[Gretl-users] Cannot Find Font Arial

Riccardo (Jack) Lucchetti r.lucchetti at univpm.it
Sat Apr 11 03:09:00 EDT 2009

On Fri, 10 Apr 2009, Paul Jones wrote:

> Hi, I tried what Mr. Lucchetti suggested and sure enough it worked, and I did
> see a graph from gnuplot. So that means the problem must have been with the
> version of gnuplot in debian unstable.

If gretl and gnuplot don't play nice with each other in unstable, it's
probably appropriate to file a bug report to the Debian guys. The Debian
package maintainer for gretl, Dirk Eddelbuettel has done an outstanding
job for years and I am certain he would take care of the issue
appropriately, although in my eyes it's not a gretl bug, but rather a
gnuplot bug.

Riccardo (Jack) Lucchetti
Dipartimento di Economia
Università Politecnica delle Marche