[Gretl-users] TRAMO in Gretl: two qustions

yinung at Gmail yinung.cycu at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 04:46:26 EDT 2009

Dear Ignacio

Thanks. I will test the function package when I back home.

It is because my university runs proxy servers to connect to the Internet.

(It is another issue though..) I have not been connect to the gretl server "
ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu" from my university despite that I have set the gretl's
option on proxy server "Use  HTTP proxy" and filled the required proxy
ip:port.

gretl alsways responded "Error retrieving data from server."

Is there anything possibly wrong with my proxy setting? Otherwise, I am not
able to have access to gretl server in my office.

Thanks
Yi-Nung