[Gretl-users] bessel functions

Klein, Christoph christoph.klein at student.kit.edu
Wed Jun 17 17:20:57 EDT 2009

Hi,
I wrote a mail yesterday, but somehow it got lost?! I'm working on the bessel code right now. The attached patch implements a bessel function which can be called like this:
the function works for J,I,K,Y bessel functions. For K bessel there was no support for fractional orders in cephes, thats why there is additonal code for these cases. the fractional order for k and negative orders for I work reasonably well in the range lambda<10 and value<20. The attached test script checks against the implementation of R.
It's already quite late here. If you have questions or sugestions I will be glad to answer them tomorrow in the morning!

Christoph