[Gretl-users] White's test for heteroskedasticity (GUI)

Allin Cottrell cottrell at wfu.edu
Thu Jun 18 09:12:50 EDT 2009

On Thu, 18 Jun 2009, Sven Schreiber wrote:

> Allin's solution to make gretl even clever about this is already almost
> a luxury IMHO and not strictly necessary, but I certainly don't have
> anything against it :-)

Yes, the recent modification is in the "bending over backwards"
category.

I can't accept Henrique's point that what we show for a model with
a single non-constant regressor is not "White's test" (with no
qualification needed).  In the simple regression case we do
include all k available cross-products, where k = 0.

Allin.