[Gretl-users] problems with windows snapshot

Klein, Christoph christoph.klein at student.kit.edu
Fri Jun 19 08:43:20 EDT 2009

Hi,

I've downloaded the windows snapshot (1.8.1cvs 2009-06-18) this morning. It seems to have problems when decrementing scalars. The following programm fails

nulldata 10
scalar d=1
d-=1

in the last line, saying "command d unknown", or "Befehl 'd' unbekannt" in german. I've downloaded current cvs this morning and compiled it under linux. This version has no such problems.
I just checked the windows build version 1.8.1 from sourceforge. It gives the same error. Is this perhaps a problem of my own configuration?! Could someone please check whether he has the same problems under windows?!

Thanks,
Christoph