[Gretl-users] Feature request...

Sven Schreiber svetosch at gmx.net
Fri Jun 26 06:41:12 EDT 2009

Am 25.06.2009 22:31, Jav schrieb:
> Thanks a lot. And I'm agree with Seven Schreiber, it would be great to
> have it a as a packaged function...

I would even semi-volunteer to do it eventually, but don't hold your
breath... That is, if you have an urgent need, better do it yourself :-)

But maybe in general we could make some sort of "contest", also as a
marketing device: everybody gets to vote for a test or estimator missing
in gretl which could be dealt with as a contributed function package.
And the winning test/estimator is actually implemented by some
volunteer. To spread the idea, the voting would be announced on the
webpage, not only in this list.

Don't start your voting yet! It's just a proposal -- we would have to
get the coding volunteers first ;-)

cheers,