[Gretl-users] [SPAM]Re: How to draw a vertical line on a time series plot?

Ignacio Diaz-Emparanza ignacio.diaz-emparanza at ehu.es
Wed Nov 4 06:36:44 EST 2009

El Miércoles, 4 de Noviembre de 2009 "Alan G Isaac" <alan.isaac at gmail.com>
escribió " [SPAM]Re: [Gretl-users] How to draw a vertical line on a time
series plot?"

> Just add this to your extra gnuplot commands:
>
>      set arrow from x0,y0 to x1,y1 nohead
>
> hth,
> Alan Isaac

Thank  you, it is very interesting. Googling with your keywords I also found
this other command that draws a line from bottom to top of the graphic and
only depends on the x value:

set arrow from xvalue, graph 0 to xvalue, graph 1 nohead

--
Ignacio Diaz-Emparanza
DEPARTAMENTO DE ECONOMÍA APLICADA III (ECONOMETRÍA Y ESTADÍSTICA)