[Gretl-users] change frequency

Riccardo (Jack) Lucchetti r.lucchetti at univpm.it
Fri Nov 20 04:22:50 EST 2009

On Fri, 20 Nov 2009, Riccardo (Jack) Lucchetti wrote:

> On Thu, 19 Nov 2009, Allin Cottrell wrote:
>
>> In addition, since this is a bit tricky, I've added a built-in
>> function "weekday" (in CVS and snapshot)  which does the
>> calculation given year, month and day.

Sorry guys, I hit "Send" by mistake. What I wanted to say is that this is
a very useful function. I wonder if we ought to have more date functions,
like for example functions for dealing with the excel convention for
representing dates (which, I believe, sets 0 to 1/1/1901, but I may be
wrong).

Riccardo (Jack) Lucchetti
Dipartimento di Economia
Università Politecnica delle Marche