[Gretl-users] building Lapack for Gretl

Bob McCall rcmcll at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 11:50:56 EST 2011

But do I need to build the the complex routines? Using your configure script
(thanks!)
with: --disable-single --disable-complex
fails in "make check", there are unresolved references in the complex*16
routines.
Maybe I should build the whole thing? When Gretl calls a Lapack routine, it
has to specify
s d c or z prefix, so if only the double real routines are used, I could
build a smaller library.
I don't need Lapack for anything else, at least for right now.
Bob