[Gretl-users] Phillips-Perron Test

Berend Hasselman bhh at xs4all.nl
Tue Jan 18 15:08:03 EST 2011

On 18-01-2011, at 20:42, Henrique Andrade wrote:

> Em 19 de janeiro de 2011 Allin escreveu:
>
> On Tue, 18 Jan 2011, Henrique Andrade wrote:
>
> > Em 18 de janeiro de 2011 Riccardo (Jack) Lucchetti
> > <r.lucchetti at univpm.it>escreveu:
> >
> > On Tue, 18 Jan 2011, Henrique Andrade wrote:
> > >
> > >  I'm trying to use R inside a Gretl script in order to perform the

> > > You need to use the "--send-data" option, as in
> > >
> > > foreign language=R --send-data
> > >

> > Dear Riccardo, thanks for your answer, but the "--send-data"
> > option didn't fix my problem :( The only way to circumvent this
> > is to choose the "Interactive R session" and enter the R
> > commands manually.
>
> Is this on a Mac, or what? Your script (plus --send-data) works
> fine on Linux and Windows here.

I appear to have the same problem on Mac OS X 10.6.6
A private build of Gretl 1.9.3

Command to launch GNU R is: /Applications/R.app/Contents/MacOS/R
Start GNU R works (R.app is launched).
Running the script gives an error:

External command failed

Error executing script: halting

I've also tried /usr/bin/Rscript but that doesn't work either.

Berend