[Gretl-users] Phillips-Perron Test

Riccardo (Jack) Lucchetti r.lucchetti at univpm.it
Wed Jan 19 01:24:06 EST 2011

On Wed, 19 Jan 2011, Berend Hasselman wrote:

>> Hmm, it's not loaded. You're using --send-data OK?
>> In CVS and snapshots I've added some more error-reporting in this
>> area.
>
> Oops, I wasn't using --send-data.
> I have done that now and it works without a hitch.

It looks as if quite a few people get confused by the --send-data option.
I was wondering whether it may be a good idea to introduce a (mildly)
backward-incompatible change and to send data to R as default policy,
possibly providing a switch in case the user _doesn't_ want to
(--no-senddata or similar).

Riccardo (Jack) Lucchetti
Dipartimento di Economia
Università Politecnica delle Marche