[Gretl-users] web interface to Gretl

Rodrigo Alfaro Arancibia ralfaro at fen.uchile.cl
Fri Sep 7 08:34:52 EDT 2012

Thanks for the messages. A few comments:

(1) Gretl is a friendly package to teach econometrics, but it is also
capable to do complex tasks required in research. Sometimes, students
need to know some  econometric tools and playing a little bit with
them.

(2) I agree: tablets are designed for other purposes, however a
'basic-version' of Gretl will be useful for first-time students.
Indeed, a 'basic-version' will be a very unique package for IPad.

Rodrigo.