[Gretl-users] segementation fault

Artur Tarassow artur.tarassow at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 6 16:00:38 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I obtain a segmentation fault after defining a simple string.

But first I have to say that I updated to current cvs by applying the
usual linux command:

<terminal>
cvs update -d -P && ./configure --enable-build-doc --enable-gtk3
--enable-openmp --prefix=/usr && make clean -j2 &&  make -j2 && sudo
make install -j2
<\terminal>

Nevertheless, the built date is shown to be 2013-06-10, but it should
be a more recent version, right?

The segementation fault emerges after running this script:

<hansl>
open denmark
win = $windows
if win = 1
    sprintf functions "%s", "C:\Users\artur.tarassow\Dropbox\gretl_script"
else
    sprintf functions "%s", "/home/artur/Dropbox/gretl_script"
endif
<\hansl>

Cheers,
Artur