[Gretl-users] Graph two densities together and Constant in Log Likelihood

Alecos Papadopoulos papadopalex at aueb.gr
Tue Jul 9 22:00:32 EDT 2013

Ricardo (Jack), thanks for the continuing support.

GRAPH TWO DENSITIES TOGETHER : I saw the function you directed me to in
action using the examples with the series from the gretl data bases, now
I am trying to understand what it actually does and whether it suits my
purposes... Exploration is fun.

CONSTANT IN THE LOG-LIKELIHOOD: I will try what you suggest, and also I
few more things I have in mind, and will report back. Just a note that
in model 2 (that is virtually identical to model 1 as regards to
estimates and final gradient values), the value of the logl appears
positive.

Alecos Papadopoulos
Athens University of Economics and Business, Greece
Department of Economics
cell:+30-6945-378680
fax: +30-210-8259763
skype:alecos.papadopoulos