[Gretl-users] Stata-like drop command

Artur T. artur.tarassow at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 31 13:26:30 EDT 2013

Ok I see, the restriction only applies to the target variable, but not
the whole data set.
As I have currently to deal with a list of series, I simply apply the
restrict command to each series separately, and construct a temporary
series which consists only of units fulfilling the restriction.

Thank you, Allin.
Artur