[Gretl-users] on kernel density

Sven Schreiber svetosch at gmx.net
Tue Jan 28 13:02:43 EST 2014

Am 28.01.2014 16:01, schrieb Leandro Zipitria:
> Dear Allin,
>
> my fault, my command was
> gnuplot  --matrix=d --with-lines
>
> instead of:
> gnuplot 2 1 --matrix=d --with-lines
>
> Now I realize that with the 2 1 Gretl rearrange the plot in the right wat.
>
> Just one final question, is there any option to add a title to a plot
> using the gnuplot command?

Yes, but you have to embed literal gnuplot commands the way it's
described in the help, with curly braces. Here's something I have used,
as an example:

gnuplot --matrix=temp --with-lp --output=display  \
       { set title 'blabla' font 'Verdana,11'; \
       set key bottom right font 'Verdana,9'; \
       set xlabel 'Jahr' font 'Verdana,9'; \
       set xtics font 'Verdana,8'; \
       set ytics font 'Verdana,8'; \
       set ylabel 'blublu' font 'Verdana,10'; \
       set style line 1 lw 2; \
       set style line 2 lw 2; \
       }

hth,