[Gretl-users] importing data from mysql makes gretl crash

Alessandro Astuti alessandro.astuti at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 08:48:06 EST 2015

Hi, I'm running gretl 2015d in debian 8 + gnome shell 3.18, gtk3 version
3.18.5;
I'm trying to import some data from a mysql db installed in my pc; what
I'm trying to import is the columns of a view with 7223 rows, created
starting from a such complex query; the problem is that when trying to
perform this, gretl crashes.
I got this code in my console after gretl imported the penultimate row:

*** Error in `/usr/local/bin/gretl_x11': free(): invalid next size
(fast): 0x0000000002a46a50 ***
Aborted

--
Alessandro Astuti