[Gretl-users] Gretl-users Digest, Vol 114, Issue 8

Sven Schreiber svetosch at gmx.net
Wed Jul 20 13:55:13 EDT 2016

Am 20.07.2016 um 18:50 schrieb George Matysiak:
> Sven, thanks for the reply. Your suggestions do not work - I still get
> the March 2016 files.

Well if you really deleted the old files manually it sounds very
improbable to me that gretl would download them again. So I guess the
old files must still be lying around on your hard disk somewhere where
gretl is looking for them. Unfortunately right now I'm not sure exactly
what those locations could be.

In any case, if you need to look at the new files they are also here:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/gretl/files/manual/

cheers,